How to install IonCube Loaders
How to install ionCube loader:
ionCube produces leading tools for PHP source code protection to secure your PHP software.
This is a free plugin for Apache web server that only takes a few minutes to install and is well worth it.
- Root Shell access to your server
- phpinfo page: create a new document and call it phpinfo.php. Inside place phpinfo();
Place this document in your www directory so you can view it and see all your PHP settings.
Installing ionCube Loader:
1. Download the program and store it on your server using wget or FTP.
2. Unpack the program
tar -zxvf ioncube_loaders.tar.gz
3. cd ioncube
4. copy ioncube-install-assistant.php to a web directory such as your hosting directory and open it in your browser window.
cp ioncube-install-assistant.php /home/userdirectoryhere/www
Then open it http://www.yourdomain.com/ioncube-install-assistant.php
The output should be something similar to:
Analysis of your system configuration shows:
PHP Version 4.3.3
Operating System Linux
Threaded PHP No
php.ini file /usr/local/lib/php.ini
Required Loader ioncube_loader_lin_4.3.so
5. Now lets move the iconcube directory to a permanent location:
mv ioncube /usr/local
6. Now that you know the location of php.ini you need to edit it.
Now find where other zend extentions are in the file.
ctrl + w: zend_extension
Paste in your new line for ioncube loader
zend_extension = /usr/local/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_4.3.so
7. Save the changes
ctrl + X then Y and enter
8. Restart the web server to take effect.
Success! You should now see a section in your PHP Info page that says:
Module Name ionCube Loader
Was this answer helpful?
What is IonCube ? Secure and license your PHP scripts with the ionCube PHP Encoder. Protect...
open a terminalsunano /etc/apt/sources.listput a # in front of the line talking bout cd's (or...
Linux has both zip and unzip program. By default, these utilities not installed, To install...
The following two commands will change the permissions only on the files in a directory even...
How to change the root password Change root password: There are two kind of things we need to...