How to install IonCube Loaders
How to install ionCube loader:
ionCube produces leading tools for PHP source code protection to secure your PHP software.
This is a free plugin for Apache web server that only takes a few minutes to install and is well worth it.
- Root Shell access to your server
- phpinfo page: create a new document and call it phpinfo.php. Inside place phpinfo();
Place this document in your www directory so you can view it and see all your PHP settings.
Installing ionCube Loader:
1. Download the program and store it on your server using wget or FTP.
2. Unpack the program
tar -zxvf ioncube_loaders.tar.gz
3. cd ioncube
4. copy ioncube-install-assistant.php to a web directory such as your hosting directory and open it in your browser window.
cp ioncube-install-assistant.php /home/userdirectoryhere/www
Then open it http://www.yourdomain.com/ioncube-install-assistant.php
The output should be something similar to:
Analysis of your system configuration shows:
PHP Version 4.3.3
Operating System Linux
Threaded PHP No
php.ini file /usr/local/lib/php.ini
Required Loader ioncube_loader_lin_4.3.so
5. Now lets move the iconcube directory to a permanent location:
mv ioncube /usr/local
6. Now that you know the location of php.ini you need to edit it.
Now find where other zend extentions are in the file.
ctrl + w: zend_extension
Paste in your new line for ioncube loader
zend_extension = /usr/local/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_4.3.so
7. Save the changes
ctrl + X then Y and enter
8. Restart the web server to take effect.
Success! You should now see a section in your PHP Info page that says:
Module Name ionCube Loader
Was this answer helpful?
Table of Contents KVM Basic Install Individual Install Guides...
Login using putty : 1)Download the putty from the following link...
for 64 bit install unrar centos x64#wget...
nstalling Lighttpd : Lighttpd is available via the RPMForge repositories RPMForege i386 install...
The following two commands will change the permissions only on the files in a directory even...