How to install ImageMagick
ImageMagick is a software suite to create, edit, and compose bitmap images. It can read, convert and write images in a variety of formats (over 100) including DPX, EXR, GIF, JPEG, JPEG-2000, PDF, PhotoCD, PNG, Postscript, SVG, and TIFF. Use ImageMagick to translate, flip, mirror, rotate, scale, shear and transform images, adjust image colors, apply various special effects, or draw text, lines, polygons, ellipses and Bézier curves.
- Login to the shell as root user
- wget ftp://ftp.imagemagick.org/pub/ImageM…6.3.0-7.tar.gz – download the package
- tar -zxvf ImageMagick-6.3.0-7.tar.gz – untar the downloaded package
- cd ImageMagick-6.3.0-7.tar.gz - move the directory
- ./configure - configure the package
- make && make install – install the package
- /usr/local/bin/convert logos: logos.gif - to verify the ImageMagick install worked properly.
Thats it !………..
Was this answer helpful?
The following two commands will change the permissions only on the files in a directory even...
How to install VNC : VNC is used to display an X windows session running on another computer....
How to change the root password Change root password: There are two kind of things we need to...
All credit goes to Author brock from forums.rutorrent.org original post here for reference also...
What is IonCube ? Secure and license your PHP scripts with the ionCube PHP Encoder. Protect...