How to install ImageMagick
ImageMagick is a software suite to create, edit, and compose bitmap images. It can read, convert and write images in a variety of formats (over 100) including DPX, EXR, GIF, JPEG, JPEG-2000, PDF, PhotoCD, PNG, Postscript, SVG, and TIFF. Use ImageMagick to translate, flip, mirror, rotate, scale, shear and transform images, adjust image colors, apply various special effects, or draw text, lines, polygons, ellipses and Bézier curves.
- Login to the shell as root user
- wget ftp://ftp.imagemagick.org/pub/ImageM…6.3.0-7.tar.gz – download the package
- tar -zxvf ImageMagick-6.3.0-7.tar.gz – untar the downloaded package
- cd ImageMagick-6.3.0-7.tar.gz - move the directory
- ./configure - configure the package
- make && make install – install the package
- /usr/local/bin/convert logos: logos.gif - to verify the ImageMagick install worked properly.
Thats it !………..
Was this answer helpful?
For example if you want to add a few IPs from the 126.96.36.199 class: [root@box ~]# cd...
Table of Contents KVM Basic Install Individual Install Guides...
vi editor : The VI editor is a screen-based editor used by many Unix users. The VI editor has...
Optimize mySQL: Memory usage is an important thing when consider the server. Normally mySQL...
How to install VNC : VNC is used to display an X windows session running on another computer....